Bada Bing Beef
With a name like Bada Bing Beef, you know this recipe is going to shake up the family dinner table! The zing of red pepper flakes and garlic while using Keystone Beef instead of regular hamburger makes all the difference! Try this recipe tonight ... deliziosa!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef, drained
- 1 (12 oz) package penne pasta
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced (may substitute one 28 oz can of Italian-style tomatoes)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp parsley as a garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente; drain.
- Heat oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Add Keystone Beef, pepper flakes, onion and garlic and cook until onion is tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, heavy cream and salt. Simmer until mixture thickens, about 8 minutes.
- Stir cooked pasta into sauce and heat throughly. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately ... enjoy!