Balsamic BBQ Beef Sandwich
There are so many tasty BBQ sandwich recipes you could choose from. In fact, we have many right here on our website! For a more "refined" flavor for your summer BBQ, nothing beats the tang of the balsamic vinegar as it blends with the sweet honey. And because you use fully cooked Keystone Beef, you'll be able to whip up this tasty sandwich in under 15 minutes!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef, drained
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 6 ciabatta buns
- In a small sauce pan, add the honey, balsamic vinegar, water and soy sauce and simmer on low for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Stir in cornstarch and heat another 2 minutes.
- Add Keystone Beef, mix well. Heat throughout, about 5 minutes.
- Serve warm on toasted ciabatta rolls.