Beefy Lima Bean Casserole
A healthy recipe with full flavor you ask? You may have bean there but you haven't done this! This Beefy Lima Bean Casserole recipe showcases the heartiness of the lima bean and our two ingredient recipe ready Keystone Ground Beef.
- 1 can (14 oz) Keystone Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup green onion thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes diced
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 bag (12 oz) frozen lima beans
- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- Cook brown rice in vegetable broth for approximately 45 minutes until tender.
- Soak tomatoes in hot water for about 30 minutes until soft. Drain, reserving liquid.
- While rice cooks, heat ground beef, onion and garlic salt in vegetable oil.
- Prepare lima beans according to package directions.
- Stir together cooked rice, beef mix, tomatoes and lima beans. Season with curry powder. Add reserved tomato water as need.
- Heat thoroughly and serve.