Buffalo Chicken Dip
This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings! Great dip for your next tailgate or family gathering ... your "fans" won't be disappointed! It's best served hot with tortilla chips and celery sticks.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, shredded
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well. Spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Serve warm with tortilla chips or veggies.