Cheese & Beef Pasta
Why do we think our tasty Cheese and Beef Pasta recipe is easy? You’ll only use a skillet, so clean-up is a snap. PLUS, by using fully cooked Keystone Beef, prep time is faster. Easy and oh so cheesy.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef, drained
- 1 can (27 oz) Keystone Beef Broth
- 3 cups uncooked shell-shaped pasta
- 1 can (10.75 oz) condensed nacho cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced (optional)
- In a large skillet add Keystone Beef and heat until warm, about 2 minutes. Add Keystone Beef Broth to the skillet and heat to a boil.
- Stir in the uncooked pasta and reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender, stirring often.
- Stir in the soup, salsa and cook until the mixture is hot, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and top with diced tomatoes and cheddar cheese. Serve warm.