Cheesy Chicken Taquito
A special thank you to the blogger Sweet Silly Sara for her Cheesy Chicken Taquito recipe. This easy, economical and yummy chicken taquito recipe will for sure become a family favorite just like it is for hers. Complete the meal by serving with Spanish Rice or a simple green salad. Thank you Sara ... there's nothing silly about this delicious recipe!
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 16 flour tortillas
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz salsa
- 2 Tbsp. Cooking Oil of Choice
- Combine Keystone Chicken, cream cheese, shredded cheese and salsa. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture on one end of a tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla around the mixture. Repeat until all chicken filling and tortillas are gone.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add taquitos to the skillet and brown on each side then serve.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream if you like.