Chicken and Chickpea Breakfast Hash
Our easy breakfast recipe combines fresh veggies, chickpeas, and all natural chicken (from yours truly, Keystone Meats) for a hearty start to the day! And because all of the ingredients are cooked in a skillet, clean-up is a snap.
- 1/2 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, drained
- 4 Tbsp. oil
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1/2 orange pepper, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. coriander
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the peppers, onions and zucchini and saute until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas, Keystone Chicken, spices and mix well. Cook until mixture is warm throughout, about 10 minutes.
- Move the veggie mixture to the side of the skillet to create a well in the middle of the pan. Crack two eggs into the well and cook to your liking. Serve warm.