Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
Kids will love the cheesy goodness while you'll love how easy this one-skillet chicken dinner is to make! From stove to table in less than 30 minutes, it will sure to be your family's new favorite.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. bacon or bacon bits
- 2 Tbsp. dry ranch seasoning
- 14 oz white cheddar cheese sauce
- Warm the Keystone Chicken in a large skillet. Add water, pasta, and ranch seasoning.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer 10-12 minutes until water is almost gone, stirring frequently.
- Stir in cheese sauce and then top with bacon bits.