Chicken Bruschetta Casserole
You've tried Italian Bruschetta, but we bet you haven't tried Chicken Bruschetta Casserole! Now's your chance - don't worry, it's easy when you use recipe ready Keystone Chicken instead of messy packaged chicken. This recipe just may become your family's new fave.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, drained
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) package stuffing mix
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Garnish with fresh basil, optional
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a medium bowl, add diced tomatoes, garlic, stuffing mix, water, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and mix well.
- Spray 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Layer Keystone Chicken on bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle with basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until stuffing is brown and toasted.