Chicken (or Turkey) Salad
This fresh recipe is perfect for picnics or a light meal. Change it up and use any can of Keystone Turkey in place of chicken.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken or Keystone Turkey, diced
- 3/4 cup cranberries chopped
- 1 heaping Tbsp. dill relish
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary leaves
- 1/2 tsp. culinary lavender leaves
- 1 cup low fat sour cream
- dash of parsley
- 1 small onion, diced
- crackers, bread of choice, or lettuce
- Slowly add each ingredient, mixing well. Chill in refrigerator for 20 minutes, serve with crackers, bread or on a bed of lettuce.