Chicken Peanut Pad Thai Noodles
Our Peanut Pad Thai recipe is so tasty; you'll forget about take out at your local Chinese restaurant! And because you use recipe ready Keystone Chicken, you'll spend more time enjoying than prepping.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 8 oz Pad Thai Asian noodles
- 1/2 cup cucumber, cut into half moons
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- For the peanut sauce:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 Tbsp Sriracha or other favorite hot sauce
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- Cook the Pad Thai Asian noodles according to package directions. Drain and return to pot. Drizzle with a small amount of olive oil to prevent them from sticking together. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine all of the peanut sauce ingredients. Stir over medium-low heat continuously until the sauce is smooth. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add bell pepper, cucumbers and Keystone Chicken to the sauce, and mix until combined. Pour the sauce over noodles. Top with sliced scallions and serve immediately.