Chicken & Spinach Artichoke Dip
This creamy spinach artichoke dip stands out from other me-too recipes, especially when you add fully cooked Keystone Chicken. The perfect dip for veggies, tortilla chips and pita bread, or dollop a spoonful over your baked potato!
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Keystone Chicken, drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained, and finely chopped
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Microwave cream cheese in a small mixing bowl on high for 1 minute, or until soft.
- Add the artichokes, spinach, parmesan and pepper jack cheeses, mayonnaise, garlic powder, Keystone chicken and salt, stirring to combine.
- Bake at 350 degrees in an oven safe dish for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve hot with crackers or crostini.