Chicken & Waffles Christmas Morning Casserole
Ol' Saint Nick will be upset he didn't stick around for this quick and tasty (and memorable) breakfast.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 9 Belgian waffles, cooked
- 8 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Whole milk
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Cut each Belgian waffle into equally sized squares, and place in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Drain the Keystone Chicken and arrange around the 9x13 pan, making sure to evenly disperse within the waffles.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, whole milk, vanilla extract, butter, maple syrup, and ground cinnamon.
- Equally pour over the chicken and waffle mixture, making sure each part of the casserole is saturated with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the waffles are golden brown and the casserole is fully cooked. Enjoy!