Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Casserole
You'll be sure to bring the family back to the dinner table with this creamy chicken casserole. Make it even more hardy by layering over egg noodles or rice. This chicken dinner is a winner!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, drained
- 2 cups Keystone Chicken Broth
- 12 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 4 oz oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 tsp ground sage
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- In a large skillet over medium heat add Keystone Chicken, cremini mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, and garlic; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in flour until well-incorporated. Slowly mix in white wine. Add Keystone Chicken Broth and sage; bring sauce to a simmer and cook, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in heavy cream.
- Pour chicken sauce in the casserole dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 25 minutes. Garnish with parsley before serving.