Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
A lunchtime favorite from stovetop to table in under 10 minutes. We've taken the traditional chicken noodle soup recipe and made it easier by using fully cooked Keystone Chicken.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, undrained
- 4 (27 oz) cans Keystone Chicken Broth or 1 (8 oz) jar Keystone Chicken Soup Base
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients including a can of Keystone Chicken (undrained) to large pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, stir and simmer until noodles are tender.