Easy Shepherd’s Pie
There's no need to be afraid of making this traditional Irish meal because we've simplified the recipe without sacrificing flavor! Dinner in less than 30 minutes ... lucky you.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef
- 1 can (14.5 oz) sweet corn
- 1 can (14.5 oz) green beans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- Cheese (optional)
- Combine Keystone Beef, corn and green beans in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add salt and pepper the meat mixture, to taste.
- Heat for 15 minutes.
- Mix up mashed potatoes per package directions. Spread on top of meat mixture.
- Top with cheese, and cook for another 5-10 minutes.