Easy Skillet Chili Mac
A kid-friendly recipe that's perfect for camping because you not only prepare the Chili Mac recipe in one skillet, you also cook it over an open campfire in the same skillet! Easy to pack, easy to make and easy to clean up!
- 1 can (28 oz.) Keystone Ground Beef, drained
- 2 cans (14 oz.) chili sauce without meat
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 oz macaroni pasta
- Place the elbow macaroni in a large cast iron skillet over a campfire (or stove top).
- Add water to the skillet until the noodles are covered.
- Cook until the noodles are cooked through, adding more water if necessary. Stir occasionally so the noodles don’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Once the noodles are cooked through, pour out any excess water if not evaporated, and mix in the cans of chili sauce and the Keystone Ground Beef.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top, and stir until combined. Enjoy!