Easy Tinfoil Stuffed Peppers
Our Tinfoil Stuffed Peppers recipe is ready in under 20 minutes! Why? Because when you use fully cooked Keystone Ground Beef, you cut prep time in half. Easy, quick, and most importantly ... delicious!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Ground Beef
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 2/3 cups spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3 bell peppers (red, green or yellow), halved and cored
- Mix together the Keystone Ground Beef, rice, zucchini, Italian seasoning, 1 cup of spaghetti sauce and 1 cup of mozzarella. (If making this recipe while camping, this step can be done ahead of time and stored until needed.)
- Prepare 6 sheets of foil for each pepper half by spraying with cooking spray. Place pepper into the foil packet, then fill with beef filling. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Add 1 tablespoon of water to each packet (it will be between the foil and the pepper), and wrap the foil around the peppers, tenting them to they have room to steam.
- Place on or near the fire/hot coals, then cook for 20-25 minutes until heated through and peppers are tender.