Easy Turkey Pasta Shells
Italy meets Mexico! Who says you can't combine two great food cultures? It may seem unusual to use taco seasoning in a traditional pasta dish, but this quick and easy recipe blends oh, so well ... especially when you use fully cooked all natural Keystone Turkey! Delizioso! Delicioso! Delicious!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Turkey, drained
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 box large pasta shells
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 can (15 oz) pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Bring pasta water to a boil, add noodles.
- While noddles are cooking, add Keystone Turkey, salt, garlic powder, taco seasoning and onion powder to medium fry pan. Mix well, warm throughly.
- Boil noodles al dente, drain. Remove turkey mixture from stove. Let both noodles and turkey mixture cool, about 5 minutes.
- In a large baking pan, spread pasta sauce on the bottom of the pan. Stuff each shell with 2 tablespoons of turkey mixture and add in the pan on top of the pasta sauce. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the shells.
- Bake uncovered for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.