Fig and Goat Cheese Quesadilla
We've refreshed the ordinary quesadilla with a sweet and sassy recipe that's beyond extraordinary! And because our Fig and Goat Cheese Quesadilla recipe uses fully cooked Keystone Chicken, prep is quick and delicious! You'll dig this fig ... quesadilla!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, drained
- 1 jar (14 oz) fig jam spread
- 8 oz. goat cheese
- 10 large-sized tortillas
- Olive oil for skillet
- Spread ¼ cup of fig jam on one tortilla, sprinkle your preferred amount of goat cheese and Keystone Chicken on top of the fig spread. On another tortilla, spread more fig jam, and place fig-side down on top of the filling in the first tortilla (forming a sandwich).
- In a large skillet, coat with olive oil and heat on the stove for approximately 30 seconds or until oil is warm. Carefully place the quesadilla in the skillet and cook each side until golden brown.
- Cool slightly, cut, serve. Enjoy!