French Dip Sliders
When it comes to making a quick and tasty meal for your family, it can be hard to come up with an entrée everyone in the family will enjoy. These French Dip Sliders from Jenn's Blah Blah Blah Blog are so easy to make and are great for party appetizers or a family meal ... especially when you use recipe ready Keystone Beef. There's no need to cook beef for hours to get the same tenderness and flavor ... from meal prep to table in less than 30 minutes!
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Keystone Beef
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 1 can French Onion soup used for dipping sliders
- 2 Tbsp. beef base
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 slices provolone cheese but you can use any of your favorite cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 12 slider buns sliced in half
- 3 Tbsp. butter melted
- Butter sides and bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Slice slider buns in half and lay top portion aside for now. Lay bottom half of slider buns into the buttered pan and layer 6 slices of your favorite cheese on top of buns.
- Open Keystone Beef, drain (save some of the sauce for your dipping sauce) Shred meat and layer on top of slider buns evenly.
- Cook onions over medium to high heat to tenderize them and layer over beef then add more cheese slices. Place the bun tops over the cheese and onions.
- Melt butter and then add Worcestershire sauce, 2 Tbsp. French onion soup, add some of the juice from the Keystone Beef can, if you want, instead of soup and add garlic powder. Mix well.
- Brush over buns and bake at 350º for approximately 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Heat the French onion soup to warm and dip your slider to your hearts content.
- Serve with a salad or fresh vegetables and your evening meal is complete.