Gnocchi Chicken Mac and Cheese
Gnocchi isn't pasta (it's actually a dumpling made out of potatoes), but that didn't stop us from making a "mac" and cheese recipe your family is gonna love! And by adding Keystone Chicken, you not only make prep time easier, you also make a hearty meal that's ready in less than 35 minutes.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, drained
- 1 lb gnocchi
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Boil the gnocchi according to package directions. Once cooked, remove and place on an 8x8 baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Top the gnocchi with Keystone Chicken and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Mix in the flour until it forms a paste.
- Whisk in the milk. Add in the cheese and mix until it has melted and the sauce has thickened.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the gnocchi and chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is browned.