Grilled Cheesy Chicken & Pesto Sandwich
You'll say "presto" to this easy pesto sandwich! There's virtually no prep time with this recipe, especially when you open a can of fully cooked Keystone Chicken.
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 2 cups fresh or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- Get a large pan or griddle ready by greasing it, and placing over medium-low heat.
- In a small bowl, mix the pesto and mayonnaise.
- Spread pesto-mayo mixture on each half of roll.
- On one side, per sandwich, pile Keystone Chicken, mozzarella and tomato. Top the sandwich with the other slice of bread.
- Place the sandwich on the heated pan, cover, and cook for 3 minutes per side, or until the cheese is melted.
- Continue until all the ingredients are gone, and enjoy!