Hearty Keystone Beef & Noodles
This warm and hearty dish is great for long winter nights. The rich flavors from Keystone’s beef will please the whole family. The cooking time and prep time is minimal, freeing your evening to other important tasks…like spending time with your family! Our all natural beef is made with only two ingredients, making this a delicious but simple meal to prepare and enjoy!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef, shredded
- 3 cans (27 oz) Keystone Beef Broth or 1/2 (8 oz) jar Keystone Beef Soup Base
- 16 oz bag egg noodles
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt (optional)
- 2 Tbsp flour
- Bring beef with juices and broth to a boil in a large pan.
- Add 2 Tbsp of flour to a bag of noodles and shake through.
- Add noodles (with flour) to beef and broth.
- Reduce heat, stir and simmer until noodles are tender.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.