Honey Mustard Shredded Chicken Sandwich
All it takes is a bit 'o honey and a dash of brown mustard, to step up the classic shredded chicken sandwich! Perfect sandwich to sweeten up your tailgating party.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 4 Tbsp Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Water
- Mix honey, mustard, onions and water. Pour mixture into large sauce pan.
- Add Keystone chicken to sauce pan and toss with sauce.
- Cook on medium for 10 minutes until heated through.