Chicken Bacon Ranch Waffle
You’ve heard of Chicken and Waffles, but have you ever tasted a waffle made of chicken, bacon, and ranch dressing? This recipe is an all-in-one sandwich for your on-the-go lifestyle. Not only is this sandwich delicious, but it’s also easy to make when you use recipe-ready Keystone Chicken. 2023 Keystone Cookbook Recipe.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken or Turkey
- 2 cups Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 Eggs
- 3 Bacon slices, cooked and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Ranch seasoning
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat a waffle iron and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture in each side of the waffle iron.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until there is a golden crust on the outside of the waffle.
- Continue steps 3 and 4 until the mixture is gone. Enjoy with your favorite ranch dressing!