Buffalo Chicken Bites
These hot handheld appetizers will be the star of the tailgate spread - right in the middle of the action, pushing that veggie tray aside and scoring spicy flavor points with all the fans!
- 1 (28 oz) can Keystone Chicken, drained
- 1 cup Hot Sauce
- 1 3/4 cup White cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 4 Eggs, divided
- 2 cups Seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- Blue cheese dressing (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the Keystone Chicken, hot sauce, white cheddar cheese, scallions, 1 egg, and black pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Place the all-purpose flour, 3 eggs (well scrambled), and seasoned breadcrumbs in 3 separate dishes.
- Roll the buffalo chicken mixture into golf ball sized balls. First roll the balls in the all-purpose flour, then the egg, then finally to the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the buffalo chicken balls in the air fryer, and brush each with melted butter.
- Cook on 400 °F for approximately 10 minutes, or until the coating is golden brown. Enjoy!