Keystone Paprika Shredded Pork
Mix up your traditional paprika recipe by using Keystone Pork instead of chicken! And when you use fully cooked Keystone Meats, you'll get tender pork in minutes, not hours.
- 1/2 can (28 oz) Keystone Pork drained and chopped
- 4 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 16 oz egg noodles, cooked per package
- Cook egg noodle to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, add Keystone Pork, paprika, salt, pepper and mix well. Heat over medium until pork until lightly browned, 3-5 minutes.
- Add sour cream and bring to a low boil, stirring frequently. Cook, uncovered, until cream base is slightly thickened, 2-4 minutes. Serve warm over noodles.