Keystone Pork Dumplings
We have the perfect appetizer for your homemade stir fry … Keystone Pork dumpling! Our pork dumplings are so easy to prepare – especially when you use our fully cooked Keystone Pork or Keystone Chicken – your dinner will wok and roll in no time!
- 1/2 can (28 oz) Keystone Pork, drained and shredded
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 25 wonton wrappers
- For Dip: 1/2 cup each of soy sauce and red wine vinegar
- Mix together Keystone Pork, onions, hoisin, soy sauce, a sprinkle of sesame seeds, and sesame oil.
- Place a small spoonful of filling in the center of the wonton wrapper, and crimp edges up to make the dumpling and seal with water.
- Boil (or steam) 4-5 dumplings at a time, until the wonton wrapper is tender.
- For dipping sauce, mix soy sauce and red wine vinegar, and add a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
- Serve dumplings with dipping sauce.