Keystone Pork Pancakes
Trying to step away from the greasy bacon at your breakfast table? It's easy when you add a hearty portion of all natural Keystone Pork to your pancake mix. This recipe is so tasty and simple to make, it just may become your new breakfast routine.
- 1/2 can (28 oz) Keystone Pork, drained
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1-1/2 cup water
- Blend dry pancake mix with water, mix well.
- Add Keystone Pork to the pancake batter and mix well.
- Preheat a lightly greased griddle. Griddle will be ready when small drops of water sizzle then disappear.
- Pour about a 1/4 cup of batter onto hot griddle. Cook about 1-1/2 minutes per side or until golden brown on each side.