Keystone Tajin Beef
You'll love this Mexican-style meal because we've turned "slow-cook" into "fast-cook" by using fully cooked Keystone Beef.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef, drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. Tajin seasoning
- 2 tsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- 1 tsp. Ground cumin
- 1 tsp. Ground paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- In a medium-sized pot, add all of the ingredients.
- Stir until well combined and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite salsa. Enjoy!