Kitchen Sink Dip & Pinwheels
Made as a dip or pinwheel roll-up, this easy kid-friendly recipe is a perfect after school snack, light lunch or winner at your next tailgate party. A special thank you to The Food Hussy for this tasty recipe!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 8-12 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 Tbsp. ranch seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/3 cup bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup pickle diced
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate. Spread 1/3 cup dip on a tortilla, roll and slice for Kitchen Sink Pinwheels.