Loaded BBQ Beef Fries
If you love using our fully cooked beef for BBQ sandwiches (and we know you do), you’ll really love our Loaded BBQ Beef Fries! This quick recipe is a tasty appetizer or you can double the recipe for a full-on meal.
- 1/2 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef
- 1 lb. frozen French fries
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Chopped scallions, to taste
- Place frozen fries into an Air Fryer. Cook for roughly 15-18 minutes at 400° or until golden brown.
- Once cooked, place fries on a baking sheet, lined with aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle cheese over the fries in an even layer.
- Spread BBQ sauce and scallions over the fries.
- Place the tray of fries in the oven under the broiler for approximately 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted.
- Serve hot!