Loaded Cheesy Fries
We've taken common French fries and loaded 'em with all natural Keystone Pork and cheesy goodness to turn a so-so appetizer into an ooh, la la meal! And remember, because Keystone Meats are fully cooked, you'll go from prep to table in less than 30 minutes.
- 1/2 can (28 oz) Keystone Pork, drained and shredded
- 28 ounces frozen steak fries
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 3-4 jalapeños, sliced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Preheat oven and cook French fries according to package. With 7 minutes of cooking time left, remove from oven and top with Keystone Meats. Place back in oven.
- Once fries are thoroughly cooked, remove from oven and add all ingredients, top with cheese. Place in oven until cheese is melted - 3 - 5 minutes.
- Once cheese has melted, remove from oven and drizzle ranch dressing on top. Serve warm!