Mexican Beef Casserole
Enjoy our quick and easy Mexican Beef Casserole!
- 1/2 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 4 cups green chilies, finely diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup corn
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6-8 corn tortillas
- 2 tomatoes, chopped for topping
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded for topping
- Add onion to a large frying pan and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the spice and tomatoes to the mixture. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix in Keystone Beef, black beans, corn, ketchup, 3 tbsp water, and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Lay each tortilla flat and add the mixture inside.
- Roll up and pack each tortilla tightly and place side by side in a 9 x 12 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese and place under the broiler for about 4- 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with tomatoes and lettuce.
- Serve hot.