Pesto Mac and Cheese
Sorry kids, this rich and decadent mac and cheese is decidedly for adults only. Some say it's the besto pesto mac they've ever tried!
- 1/2 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups basil pesto
- 16 oz ricotta cheese
- 8 oz smoked cheddar, grated
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 16 oz shell pasta cooked al dente
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine pesto, ricotta, cheddar, and cream in a large bowl, mix well.
- Add in Keystone Chicken and pasta, combine thoroughly.
- Transfer pasta mixture to a greased 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Drizzle pasta with extra pesto to serve.