Poppin' Poppy Seed Chicken Salad
Our Poppin' Poppy Seed Chicken Salad makes a wonderful side dish or a light meal. And because you use fully cooked Keystone Chicken, you'll not only cut prep time in half, you won't have to heat up the kitchen on a hot summer night.
- 1/2 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, drained
- 2 1/2 cup cooked pasta
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain.
- In a medium bowl combine Keystone Chicken, almonds, onions, cranberries and celery. Stir in the pasta. .
- Add salad dressing, feta cheese and mix well to coat. Chill before serving.