Pork Street Tacos
Food Truck tacos are all the rage, but it's just too hard to "chase" 'em down. That's why we've taken the best street taco recipe and made it faster to make with recipe ready pork from Keystone Meats.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Pork, undrained
- 1 jar (16 oz) restaurant-style salsa
- Package of soft corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled Queso Fresco or shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Lime wedges
- Empty Keystone Pork into a saucepan (including juices) and heat over medium heat.
- Add salsa and incorporate with a fork.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Grill or pan fry tortillas.
- Assemble tacos using two tortillas per taco, spoon in pork, sprinkle with cilantro and cheese, and top with a squeeze of lime juice.