Pull Apart Turkey Noodle Soup
Do you know why we call this recipe "pull apart soup?" Because when your family tastes this flavorful soup, you won't be able to pull them apart from the dinner table! And you'll love making it for them because dinner will be on the table in less than 30 minutes when you use all white meat Keystone Turkey.
- 4 oz. Keystone Chicken Soup Base in 5 qtz. of water
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Turkey
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 celery stalks cleaned and diced
- 1 can (15 oz) green beans
- 2 cups frozen broccoli
- Cooked rice (4 servings)
- Cooked pasta (4 servings)
- 4 carrots cleaned and diced
- Throw the first seven ingredients together and bring to a boil until vegetables are well cooked.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Prepare individual bowls with desired amount of rice, pasta and turkey.
- Cover with broth and vegetables and serve.