Pumpkin Turkey Mac & Cheese
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Turkey, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) can Pumpkin puree
- 1 lb. Elbow macaroni noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups Sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Whole milk
- 4 Tbsp. Butter, divided
- 2 Tbsp. All-purpose flour
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- In an extra large saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter into the all-purpose flour, whole milk, salt & pepper, and cheese over medium heat. Whisk until the cheese mixture is velvety smooth.
- Add drained noodles, pumpkin puree and Keystone Turkey into the cheese mixture. Mix to combine.
- Place mixture into a greased large casserole dish.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of melted butter with the seasoned breadcrumbs. Add this mixture to the top of the macaroni casserole.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the top is golden brown.