Sautéed Onion Pulled Pork Sandwich
Impromptu family get together? Practice running late? Relax, we've got you covered with one of our easiest recipes! Just three items: one can of recipe ready Keystone Pork, BBQ sauce, onions and buns gives you a meal in under 5 minutes! That's it!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Pork
- 6-8 oz BBQ sauce
- 2 hamburger buns
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp butter
- In a frying pan add butter and onions, sauté on medium heat until onions are clear.
- In a medium pan, empty entire can of Keystone Pork - including juice and add BBQ sauce.
- Simmer on low and stir uncovered until sauce reaches desired thickness.
- Serve on buns add onions as a topping.