Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sub
Your family won't roam too far from the dinner table when you whip up our Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sub recipe. And when you use fully cooked Keystone Chicken, you'll have these sandwich ready-to-go in minutes! Use all natural Keystone Turkey in place of chicken and keep 'em guessing about the secret ingredient!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, drained
- 2 cups Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix (powder)
- 1 cup blue cheese
- 6 hoagie buns, toasted
- Optional: ranch salad dressing and celery stalks
- In a medium pan, add Keystone Chicken, wing sauce, ranch powder mix, water and butter. Mix over medium heat.
- Heat throughly - approximately 5 minutes.
- Add buffalo chicken mixture on top of toasted hoagie buns. Sprinkle blue cheese on top and drizzle with ranch dressing. Serve with celery or carrot sticks.