Skillet Beef Goulash
A classic Hungarian dish; made quickly in a single skillet. Keystone Beef and Beef Broth can be pulled right out of the pantry to become the featured players of this hearty dinner.
- 1/2 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef, drained
- 1 1/2 cups Keystone Beef broth
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 jar (12 oz) beef gravy
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 2 cups egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 cup sweet peas, frozen
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. salt
- In a 12" nonstick skillet, add Keystone Beef, onion, and garlic powder. Heat over medium until hot.
- Add gravy, Keystone Beef broth and paprika; mix well. Stir in uncooked noodles and peas. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 8 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Before serving, stir in sour cream.