Stir-Fry Beef and Broccoli
Bring an Asian-style dish to your dinner table and impress even the pickiest eaters with this Stir-Fry Beef and Broccoli recipe. With Keystone's fully cooked beef, the prep time is cut in half, which makes this dish perfect for busy parents or college students. This all natural recipe is both healthy and delicious way to add some spice to dinner time.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 package (16oz) broccoli
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil/vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Mix water, cornstarch and soy sauce together.
- Cut Keystone Beef into bite-size pieces.
- Heat 12-inch skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add oil; rotate skillet to coat side.
- Add Keystone Beef, ginger and garlic powder; stir-fry about 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Stir in orange juice; heat to boiling.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture; cook and stir about 1 minute or until thickened.
- Serve with rice.