Summer Squash Chicken Quesadilla
Freshly sliced squash makes for a quick quesadilla - especially when you add fully cooked Keystone Chicken to the mix. This easy recipe will be your new summertime fave.
- 1/2 (28 oz) can Keystone Chicken, drained
- 8 Flour tortillas
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 8 oz. Cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Corn kernels
- 1 Zucchini, sliced
- 1 Summer squash, sliced
- 4 oz. Goat cheese, divided
- 1 Tbsp. your favorite seasoning blend, to taste
- In a large skillet, melt about one tablespoon of butter over medium heat.
- Once melted, place one tortilla in the pan.
- Gently sprinkle about 1 tablespoon of goat cheese over the tortilla.
- Sprinkle a small handful of cheddar jack cheese on top.
- Layer 5-6 slices of the zucchini and summer squash on top of the shredded cheese.
- Finish with Keystone Chicken and corn.
- Sprinkle a small amount of shredded cheddar jack on top.
- Top with another flour tortilla.
- Flip the quesadilla after roughly 4 minutes, or when golden brown.
- Repeat the directions, starting with step 1, until all of the ingredients are used.