Sun-Dried Tomato Flatbread
Switch up your usual Friday pizza night with a lighter but very flavorful 'za choice. You'll forget all about delivery with meal prep this easy. Top with fully cooked Keystone Chicken and have hot pizza on the dinner table in less than 15 minutes! So delicious, you might leave a tip!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, drained
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups parmesan cheese, shredded (or mozzarella cheese)
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 10 - 12 pieces Naan or flatbread
- Dried basil for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and garlic. Microwave for 30-45 seconds until the garlic is slightly brown.
- Place naan or flatbread on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush garlic olive oil onto each naan/ flatbread.
- Sprinkle each piece of flatbread evenly with cheese. Top with your preferred amount of Keystone Chicken and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the crust is golden brown. Top with dried basil, and serve!