Thai Turkey Soup
Looking for a soup to warm you up on a cool night? Bursting with irresistible flavors, you’ll want to “Thai” this recipe tonight. Our flavorful soup has plenty of complex flavors without being complicated to prepare - especially when you use all natural Keystone Turkey. 2023 Keystone Cookbook Recipe.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Turkey
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken broth
- 1/2 Onion, chopped
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Thai red curry paste
- 2 1/2 cups Water
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 7 oz Rice noodles
- 1 Red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14 oz) Coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. Basil, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup Spinach, chopped
- Scallions to taste, chopped
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Chop the onion, red pepper, basil, cilantro, and scallions.
- Sauté the onion in the olive oil in a large soup pot for 5 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and curry paste and cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the chicken broth, water, lime juice, turkey, rice noodles, and red pepper. Increase the heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, stir in the coconut milk, add spinach, and let the soup simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the basil, cilantro, and scallions.