The Only Chicken Salad You'll Ever Want
The best thing about the Shabby Chic Boho's chicken salad recipe, besides the scrumptious taste, is that's its low fat. It’s also chock full of flavor in each and every bite! It’s a go-to recipe when you're in a rush or a surprise guest stops by. It just might be the only chicken salad recipe you will ever make.
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 3/4 cup cranberries chopped
- 1 Tbsp. of dill relish
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary leaves
- 1 cup low fat sour cream
- Dash of parsley
- Drain the can of Keystone Chicken. Chop cranberries in food processor. Transfer to large mixing bowl.
- Add dill relish, salt and pepper, rosemary and sour cream, and mix well.
- Top with parsley flakes and serve with crackers, buns or bread.