Triple Cheese Barbecue Pork Stuffed Shells
If you love pasta (and who doesn't?) and a good old fashion barbecue, then do we have a recipe for you! This oh, so cheesy dish makes for a kid-friendly meal that's oh, so easy to make.
- 2 cans (28 oz) Keystone Pork
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 24 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup Kansas City style barbecue sauce
- 1 cup edam cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Cook jumbo shells per box instructions and drain in colander.
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Cook onion for 2-3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium low and add garlic. Cook for one minute.
- Add Keystone Pork and barbecue sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stuff each shell with a heaping tablespoon of pork and place in 13 x 9 inch casserole dish sprayed with nonstick olive oil spray. Sprinkle with the cheeses.
- Cook for 25 minutes or until the cheese is melted.