Turkey Pot Pie
We all know that traditionally turkey pot pies are made from Thanksgiving leftovers, but why should you only enjoy this delicious recipe once a year? It's so easy to make, especially when you use a can of our recipe ready all white meat turkey. Nothing fancy, just a flavorful recipe your family will "gobble" up.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Turkey
- 2 8" pie shells with top crust
- 2 cups turkey gravy or chicken gravy
- 2 packages frozen (13-16 oz) or 1 can mixed vegetables
- Add turkey evenly to each pie shell.
- Add one cup of gravy to each pie shell, as well as mixed vegetables, spread evenly. Season with salt and pepper (optional).
- Cover with top crust. Make 4 small fork holes in top crust of pie.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350º, or until gravy bubbles slightly out of the top of pie.